What is the skq.exe process?? virus ?? hacker??

From: bramblewood (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/07/05

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:57:43 -0800

I also have this virus
- a \windows\system32\skq dir also a \windows\kings and
queens of software dir - it is undoubtely a new virus - it
replaces windows system files and creates lots of dir in
the root of c: named skq-?????????. To solve my problem I
booted in safe mode command prompt and deleted the skq
dir - this seemed to stop the activity - but I am sure
there are other dirs and registry entries - I hope that
this virus is found soon. By the way I have uptodate anti-
virus (AVG) and spyware as well - they found nothing.
Good Luck

running in background and
>chewed up about 70gb of my harddrive space in one week -
it is located in a
>hidden folder in the system32 directory and was creating
monster files with
>names like 94.74603.sys- I deleted all the files and the
program from the skq
>directroy but was wondering if anyone knows what this is -
 thanks worried