What is the skq.exe process?? virus ?? hacker??

From: toolman99 (toolman99_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/04/05

    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:21:04 -0800

    Has anyone else seen this process - the skq.exe was running in background and
    chewed up about 70gb of my harddrive space in one week - it is located in a
    hidden folder in the system32 directory and was creating monster files with
    names like 94.74603.sys- I deleted all the files and the program from the skq
    directroy but was wondering if anyone knows what this is - thanks worried
    about hacker- -i am running xp homne on a dell desktop