Re: Secutity folder

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 12/04/04

    Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:57:05 -0700

    That must be done by use of third-party products.
    Access control is done by use of differences allowed to
    different people based on who they are as represented by
    what accounts they are using.
    If you insist in all people using one account then you have
    no way to differentiate.

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)