Re: Secutity folder

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 12/04/04

    Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:57:05 -0700

    That must be done by use of third-party products.
    Access control is done by use of differences allowed to
    different people based on who they are as represented by
    what accounts they are using.
    If you insist in all people using one account then you have
    no way to differentiate.

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)
    "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me if I can have just one folder that is secure or locked
    so
    > it can be opened with a password by me. I share my computer and we do not
    > want separate users at log on. If so how do you do it?
    >
    > Thanks Tim

    • Re: multiple users-same e-mail address
      ... > so no matter who downloads any emails from the ISP's server, ... > "Kuay Tim" wrote: ... >> account set to keep a copy of messages on the server for a set number of ... POP3 accounts are not designed to keep copies for too long -- the ...
    • Re: CCBN Accounts to 31.12.07
      ... pages 1-4 of the Annual Accounts to 31.12.07. ... the Budget document as sent out is deficient in that it ... Can you explain why the information Tim and others think would be relevant to the members was not included in the documents sent out to members. ... He was not treasurer at the time the abbreviated accounts were sent out and had no control as to what was being sent out - thus his advising people to ask for full accounts. ...
      (uk.rec.naturist)
    • Re: CCBN Accounts to 31.12.07
      ... pages 1-4 of the Annual Accounts to 31.12.07. ... the Budget document as sent out is deficient in that it ... Can you explain why the information Tim and others think would be relevant to the members was not included in the documents sent out to members. ... He was not treasurer at the time the abbreviated accounts were sent out and had no control as to what was being sent out - thus his advising people to ask for full accounts. ...
      (uk.rec.naturist)
    • Re: Import Address Book form 98se to XP help
      ... aka Kuay Tim ... > I bought a new system that has XP on it. ... It took me to an import tools window. ... So now I've got all my emails an accounts ...