Modified time/date - Date & time Properties

From: Fred (Fred_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:29:01 -0800

Hi everyone...
Does anyone know how windows logs manual time and date changes?
For example, if you have a stand alone XP PRO system, and if someone goes to
your computer and change time to 2004 instead of 2005, then download some
documents into your computer, these download documents will be stamped by an
incorrect date. Anyone knows how in registry or any hidden log file to know
if system time is changed manually? There must be a mechanism to figure this
out...
Thanks,

Relevant Pages

  • System date and time administration
    ... For example, if you have a stand alone XP PRO system, and if someone goes to ... these download documents will be stamped by an ... Anyone knows how in registry or any hidden log file to know ...
  • Re: 1/2 download speed on one xp-pro system
    ... system sitting beside another xp pro system: ... The provider is selling me a 6 meg ADSL signal, and I am very happy with the 5100 I get on System one. ... I get about the same speed on both either wired, alone, or wireless, alone. ... A third system connected is a w2k, which gets about 4500 download, but has a longer wired CAT 5 connection, but does quite well. ...
  • Re: 1/2 download speed on one xp-pro system
    ... disable any firewall program including Norton Antivirus and test system 2 ... system sitting beside another xp pro system: ... I get about the same speed on both either wired, alone, or wireless, ...
  • Re: 1/2 download speed on one xp-pro system
    ... system sitting beside another xp pro system: ... The provider is selling me a 6 ... I get about the same speed on both either wired, alone, or wireless, ...
  • 1/2 download speed on one xp-pro system
    ... I am experiencing a large disparity of download speed from one xp pro system sitting beside another xp pro system: ... I get about the same speed on both either wired, alone, or wireless, alone. ... A third system connected is a w2k, which gets about 4500 download, but has a longer wired CAT 5 connection, but does quite well. ...