Network connections

From: Tom (Tom_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/26/04

    Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:59:04 -0800

    Don't understand? Went to 'network connections'. Found 6 versions of AOL
     (aol, 2, 3, 4, 5). All versions :"Disconnected, Firewalled
    conextant......." AOL 5 was checked. What do I do with the other versions/
     Went to aol 5 Change Settings >Systems>'read firewall protected'?? What
    gives? Why isn't aol 9 listed, the one I am running. What do I do with the
    others?
    xp 2002. Still 'SP 1'
    AOL 7 & 9 are listed in Start> All programs??