IPFront Tool - Release

From: Hernán Marcelo Racciatti (Racciatti_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:51:06 -0800

Hi people,

I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to
generate IPSec rules easily. It really speeds-up the process of
hardening Windows 2000/2003 in Bastion Host Environment.

Additionally, it allows to set-up IPSec exceptions, and enables a
couple of TCP/IP Stack protections against DoSes.

So, IPFront is nothing more than a small Frontend/GUI that writes
small scripts that one can later execute from within IPFront, or
externally, as simple script files, in other servers, to apply a same
set of parameters to a pool... or whatever you want to use that for.

It was developed as a HTA application, so you need at least MSIE 5.5
SP1 to run it. (Sorry).

Give it a try, I hope you will enjoy and find it useful.

Get it at:

http://www.hernanracciatti.com.ar/papers.html (IPFront link)

or soon... mabye also in

http://www.ipfront.com.ar

--
Hernán Marcelo Racciatti
Core Team Member ISECOM (Institute for Security and Open Methodologies)

Relevant Pages

  • IPFront
    ... I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to ... Argentina (Open Information System Security Group) ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • [Full-Disclosure] IPFront - Release
    ... I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to ... Argentina (Open Information System Security Group) ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • IPFront - Release
    ... I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to ... Argentina (Open Information System Security Group) ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • IPFront Tool - Release
    ... I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to ... Argentina (Open Information System Security Group) ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • IPFront - Release
    ... I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to ... Argentina (Open Information System Security Group) ...
    (Bugtraq)