MSBSA why security risks?

From: Tim (noanswer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:09:17 -0000

when I run MSBSA why does it tell me that my pc is at severe risk just
because I havent downloaded two updates. Why is a French grammar checker
going to compromise my PC's security?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSBSA why security risks?
    ... > when I run MSBSA why does it tell me that my pc is at severe risk just ... > because I havent downloaded two updates. ... Was one of the patches really only for a French grammar checker? ... One missing critical patch can make your system at ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Do I really need the French Grammer Checker update?
    ... idiot. ... You want Word to decide for you what languages you want to write in? ... > updates from showing up everytime I look for the ones I could use. ... >> French grammar checker if you never use French. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • French Grammar Checker
    ... When I check on line for updates to Office 2003 Pro, ... getting the French Grammar Checker as a REQUIRED upgrade. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • MBSA
    ... When I run MBSA I get Severe risk on many PC's and my ... The risk states on almost all machines that I ... am missing the same security updates. ... there are no updates available for my PC. ...
  • RE: Baseline Security Analyzer 1.2
    ... Issue: Windows Seurity Updates ... 2 security updates could not be confirmed ... MSBSA just can't confirm 2 sec updates. ...