Re: Install USB memory Stick

From: S. Pidgorny (
Date: 11/15/04

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:48:11 +1100

I'm very unsure about the vendor by vendor bit. In W2K and up the devices
seem to share the driver - USB Mass Storage Device (usbstor.sys). Enabling
the device with Zenworks should be easy - you're looking into a reverse of
disabling ( It looks like you
need to install a driver using a .inf file which is already in
%systemroot%\inf\ - that can probably be scripted?

Good luck

Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-