Re: Hotmail and Comcast - rejections?

From: N. Miller (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/07/04

    Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:52:16 -0800

    In article <eqpQUR7wEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, PA Bear says...

    > > I have received other Paypal notifications to this address, leading me to
    > > believe that it's the @comcast.net that is causing the problem.
    >
    > You neglected to post that before. If you suspect Hotmail isn't accepting
    > the messages from comcast.net addresses, contact Hotmail support:
    >
    > www.hotmail.com > Help > Contact Us

    Actually, he did mention it; in his very first post:

    "Both of the ppl sending me money had @comcast.net email addresses...which
    leads me to believe that Hotmail is rejecting them without my knowledge..."

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

    • Re: error code 80004005 4 months now
      ... months until PA Bear suggested several things that might cause it. ... Internet Security) and pop-up/ad blockers to see if they're ... Has the account EVER worked in OE without getting this error first ... Account: Hotmail ...
    • Re: error code 80004005 4 months now
      ... months until PA Bear suggested several things that might cause it. ... Make certain your time, date, and /time zone/ settings are correct. ... Has the account EVER worked in OE without getting this error first ... When I click on my hotmail and I get this error.. ...
    • Re: OE locks out of Hotmail
      ... > PA Bear, you should probably refrain from telling everyone reporting ... > this issue that it is a phishing scheme. ... >> Have you more than one Hotmail account running in OE? ...
    • Re: Hotmail and OE 6
      ... Actually, it appears that Hotmail has already begun virus scanning, ... Hey PA Bear I was expecting a good dose of your experience ... > "BichonMom" wrote in message ...
    • Re: Error Message on startup
      ... "PA Bear" skrev i melding ... >> transfer my mails from Hotmail to Firefox... ... I have mail coming in via Hotmail that I need to have on my ... What worries me is still the fact that if I creat a brand new logon account ...