Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ?? Spybot FREEZES!

From: <*((((><{ ({
Date: 10/31/04

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:41:56 -0800

My ZA is an old one -- 2.6.231. It's lighter than more recent
versions, and gives me a list of programs, which IIRC the most recent
download doesn't. But it doesn't have a popup stopper. So I used
Popup Stopper Free.

I'm trying Firefox as a browser for a while; it seems to stop the

I don't think I've posted yet at Aumha. My account just got
straightened out. I posted the Hijack-This log on the other forum you
gave me.

You can venture without a URL, can't you?