Re: Backup B4 Update XP SP2

From: Bigbruva (Richardh_at_dontusethis.ws)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:27:07 -0700

Sorry Thomboy
The Windows backup tool does not support backups to any recordable CD or DVD
media.
Your best bet is to use NERO or (if you have the space on your hardisk)
backup to the hardisk and use XP (or Nero) to move the backup file to the
CDs
BTW it is possible to restore from a CD just not to backup to one.

BB