Re: Help with norton

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 10/09/04

Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:45:17 GMT

Hmm. If your computer is running smoothly and Norton seems to be the only
issue I can't think of much else to try except to refer you to Norton's
website in the link below where there is a support area. You may also try to
email them and post in one of the Microsoft virus related newsgroups. If
your Norton package also has a firewall built into it you might try
disabling your XP built in ICF firewall to see if that makes a difference
and also delete the contents of the c:\windows\prefetch folder. --- Steve

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html -- Norton website support for
XP SP2