fake microsoft popups

From: amy (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:26:57 -0700

since i started downloading critical updates from this
site, my popup's have increased 10fold. all labeled
microsoft in my lower toolbar. but, they are not from
microsoft. how can i stop this? can anybody help me?
please?they're driving me CRAZY &*%$#$&@
thanks ahead of time, amy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: fake microsoft popups
    ... > since i started downloading critical updates from this ... > microsoft in my lower toolbar. ... amy ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: access ARP table in Win32
    ... Cause I'm programming in windows and it's making my brain hurt. ... But how come when I follow this URL with Lynx, Microsoft ... We hates the Microsoft! ... No crazy stuff in my email. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • distributedCOM frequent errors
    ... I am going crazy trying to figure this out. ... from microsoft windows update software that failes. ... but somehow I don't believe them....Please ...
  • Rash of STOP 0x8e errors referencing ntfs.sys
    ... Resubmitting this - this is driving me and my users crazy!!! ... I suspect some update from Microsoft - I am running WSUS and only ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)