Re: DSO Exploit

From: anonymous (
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:56:25 -0700

your 'signature'. Now you
>claim your employer requires you to use it. Do we
conclude from that you
>are being paid to contribute to this group?
>Many who contribute to these NGs no doubt use particular
signatures when
>communicating on behalf of their employers but don't
carry that over to our
>private lives.
> I also subscribe to a previous comment, you are just a
pretentious ****.

Relevant Pages

  • check cashing services
    ... I have a question regarding check cashing services. ... The issue seems to be that my employer is now using ... note in the signature box saying "no signature required--this ... they would then have no recourse ...
  • Re: DSO Exploit
    ... "Edward W. Thompson" wrote ... >your 'signature'. ... Now you claim your employer requires ... Mr. Thompson, you, sir, are my hero!!! ...
  • Re: Low feedback, unconfirmed buyer - Im spooked
    ... No upgrade to signature? ... NOT speaking for any employer, client or Internet Service Provider. ...
  • Re: DSO Exploit
    ... or kill file me and don't read any of my posts. ... I'm required by my employer to use the sig. ... snip> -- ... As you may recall I also have complained about your 'signature'. ...
  • Re: The Unusuals Wed 4/22/09?
    ... head, etc), the employer is responsible for damages, not the ... Some cops claim that they are ... I seem to recall the same thing happening on some recent cop show too ... None of which has anything to do with real life, ...