Re: DSO Exploit

From: PA Bear (PABear_at_mvps.org)
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:35:07 -0400

Edward W. Thompson wrote:
> As you may recall I also have complained about your 'signature'. Now you
> claim your employer requires you to use it. Do we conclude from that you
> are being paid to contribute to this group?

Perhaps you meant, "Should we presume that you are being..."?

Have you considered that Mr. Adare's employers makes his sig content
mandatory because they allow him to post to the newsgroups /from/ work,
using their servers, something many, if not most, employers do /not/ allow?
(Think: Liability, implied or otherwise)

--
~PA Bear