Re: DSO Exploit

From: Tom Pepper Willett (tompepper_at_mvps.org)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:09:18 -0500

Kudos, ~Robear ;-)

TPW

"PA Bear" <PABear@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:%23BJVJ5RpEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| anonymous wrote:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Threats to go public on SAM backfire. ?
    ... I'm an ass and you just wanted to "fart around" with the ... Your excuses ... excuse though, "I'm so busy that I really didn't care", even though ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Friday night chat!
    ... dog you for another 24 hours, and forget about it again :-) ... Notbob also gets busy doing some other things... ... lack of it...we won't really care. ... I think the folks there will start ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT: What disease do you fear the most?
    ... was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. ... got the needed supplies to ... care about. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: How unimportant is sci.math?
    ... which part of Usenet *does* the world care about? ... world too busy being all a-twitter about what's going on in IRC? ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Speechless
    ... "No but I'm busy with the Scouts most weekends." ... "That must be a tidy income on the side then!" ... Cubs don't care how much you know, but they need to know how much you care. ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)