Re: mywebsearch etc

From: Tim Holman \(MVP - Security\) (tim_holman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/27/04

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:27:22 +0100

Install and Run HiJackThis -

http://www.spychecker.com/download/download_hijackthis.html

..and also get hold of LavaSoft's AdAware.

This should be sufficient to make sure LOP never comes back...

"Mr Majestic" <MrMajestic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can absolutley 100 percent gaurantee that this will solve your problem!
> Run this: http://lop.com/new_uninstall.exe
> Sit back and relax.
>

> "marian" wrote:
>
> > Please can anyone help me remove these nasties from my
> > computer?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Only the Best" popup ads
    ... Be sure to run both SpyBot and Adaware, ... HOLD, download the programs to that folder, then burn that folder to a CD. ... HiJackThis: - Free ...
  • Re: IE freeze, also wont quit at shutdown
    ... CoolWebSearch malware. ... Get AdAware and SpyBot and run them both. ... Create a folder on the hard drive of the other computer ... >> HiJackThis: - Free ...
  • Re: constantly repeating script errors
    ... adaware for good measure. ... >that you can have a clear HiJackThis Log for the experts ... Create a folder on the hard drive of the ... >> internet explorer with service packs, ...
  • Re: IE6 Problems (security settings?)
    ... I routinely run spybot and AdAware so ... > that you can have a clear HiJackThis Log for the experts to read and analyze ... > notification by e-mail to let you know when a response has been posted. ...
  • Re: CTRL-F doesnt work
    ... AdAware to be sure there were no lingering scumware on your sysem? ... the URL below - some malware may kill your internet connection when it is ... SpyBot Search & Destroy: Free ... HiJackThis: - Free ...