Re: HELP!

From: Matt Clapham [MSFT] (mclapham_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/27/04

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:26:07 -0700

Josh,
    What operating system does your computer have?

--
Matt Clapham
Microsoft Corporation
"Josh C" <joshcocklin476@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello there,
> Could anyone possibly tell me how to restrict access to
> certain websites. For example if i do not want my brother
> going on www.google.com
>
>                          Or
> Possibly help me restrict access to certain files for
> example system tools?
>
> Look forward to your reply
> Josh C

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Limiting a users logon hours - Unique
    ... There is no way to do that with the operating system in W2K or W2003 [well any ... the scripting guys may come up with some method] which can do ... restrict access by schedule as you mentioned. ... > I cannot seem to find any way of doing this with Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Only a matter of time
    ... >>> Now that we're in agreement on. ... >>> cannot be that the operating system itself is immune. ... have vulnerabilities. ... >>> Josh ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • HELP!
    ... Tell your mom to buy him his own computer! ... >Could anyone possibly tell me how to restrict access to ... >certain websites. ... >Josh C ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • HELP!
    ... Could anyone possibly tell me how to restrict access to ... certain websites. ... For example if i do not want my brother ... Josh C ...
    (microsoft.public.security)