Disabled ActiveX

Date: 09/26/04

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:57:51 -0700

I need help fast.

I recently went to sign into one of my email addys and a
sign came up saying that my ActiveX was diasbled and that
the mail program require an enable ActiveX.
I look into the Internet options going into Security and
all seemed well.
I tried again and still the same problem, I even added the
addy to Trusted sites and still nothing.
What is wrong with my ActiveX? Can you please help me.

Thank you for your time in this matter

Ann M

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to Register OCX in PDI & use it in a Application
    ... I don't understand what you're saying, but it *sounds* like you're saying ... download and install the ActiveX control and have the application use it the ... > which is holding the ActiveX is not executing. ...
  • homepage and activeX problems
    ... when I change websites or close the window ... I have an activeX message popping up asking if I want to ... get another pop up saying its already running. ...
  • Re: Icons on popup menus
    ... > When I try the above, I get an error message on the line: ... > AttachMessage Me, Me.hwnd, WM_GETMINMAXINFO ... > saying that ActiveX can't create the control. ...
  • Re: IE restricts this webpage message
    ... saying that IE has restricted this ... webpage from running scripts or ActiveX ...
  • Windows Update not loading correctly
    ... of them) windows update web page could not load the ... always saying me that it did not load correctly, ... the link to uninstall activeX and reload it but now i got ... an error saying that i don't allow ActiveX to be run... ...