Re: unknown filename fpgcel.exe

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k_at_despammed.com)
Date: 09/26/04

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:06:04 -0400

If you can't find that file name in a www.google.com search, and you're sure
you're spelling it correctly, then it's almost certainly something bad. The
way to identify what exactly it is is to use AV [not spybot] with the latest
updates, such as www.grisoft.com which is free if you have no anti-virus,
and http://housecall.antivirus.com for a second opinion scan if you used AV
and found nothing. You can also submit that file to one or more AV vendors
via email or their web page.