Re: Please Help me....

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k_at_despammed.com)
Date: 09/25/04

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:04:35 -0400

I would think there is a newsgroup specifically for VC++ where you might get
a better answer faster.

What specific error message, if any, are you getting? Does your program
create a new Windows user and set the password?

"Sonia Jacob" <soniajacob@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have to write a program for setting an FTP site
> programmatically in VC++ for Windows 2000 machines. But
> the security setting fails for setting password. I done
> this part as follows,
> I created a user in local system
> Set UserIsolationMode = 2 , ADConnectionsUserName =
> domin/user and set ADConnectionsPassword.
> Then the site set correctly but the privilege is not set.
> I am doing this first. So please let me know the way is
> correct or not.
> Also, help me to solve the problem. I need it urgently.
> Thank You,
> Sonia Jacob

Relevant Pages

  • Help me please...
    ... programmatically in VC++ for Windows 2000 machines. ... the security setting fails for setting password. ... I created a user in local system ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Please Help me....
    ... programmatically in VC++ for Windows 2000 machines. ... the security setting fails for setting password. ... I created a user in local system ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Please Help me....
    ... programmatically in VC++ for Windows 2000 machines. ... the security setting fails for setting password. ... I created a user in local system ...
  • Please Help me....
    ... programmatically in VC++ for Windows 2000 machines. ... the security setting fails for setting password. ... I created a user in local system ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)