Re: finding files ...what are they

From: charlie R (welpctSKIPME_at_psci.net)
Date: 09/23/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:39:25 -0500

Are you using Spybot S&D? If so, read the Help files. Otherwise. Go
to Google and type those names in the Search box.
charlie R

"Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> need to find out what certain files do. Like Sixth Real
> Kind. Active x, DSO exploite?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SYMES
    ... read the help files ... Google supports several advanced operators, which are query words that have special meaning to Google. ... Many of these special operators are accessible from the Advanced Search page, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: VC++ Help too slow to run
    ... Google these days unless there is something Google doesn't find then I ... online help files, etc., but my experience has been that with each new ... version the local help becomes less usable. ... I'm using the Professional Edition so I ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)
  • Re: Convert Fat 32 to NTSC?
    ... "Mike Hall" wrote in message ... >I assume that people are lazy when they have made NO attempt to find out ... > that a simple search in Google or similar can get them a simple answer ... >>> There are help files within XP that answer this question.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: MFC 2008 Documentation
    ... I don't even load the help files on my local system any longer since I'm always on the net. ... The annoying thing is you many times have to weed your way through some useless blogs to get to the real help files, but Google does a good job of finding what I need most of the time. ... The good news is any MFC books since circa 2005 version are probably a pretty good start still since not much has changed. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Convert Fat 32 to NTSC?
    ... >I assume that people are lazy when they have made NO attempt to find out for ... > that a simple search in Google or similar can get them a simple answer ... >> So tell me then Mike, what the hell are these groups for, friendly banter? ... >>> There are help files within XP that answer this question.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)