Broadband Internet Access From Limited Accounts

From: Touchstone (touch.stone_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:02:18 GMT

Hi,

I have several logons on my computer which has allowed my to customise the
layout and configuration of my computer according to the tasks I want to
perform.

At the moment these are all administrator logons, which the microsoft
baseline analiser program tells me is bad.

I have one logon which is for simple things like internet browsing. If I
change the user account type from administrator to limited I can no longer
gain access to the internet. Why is this and how can I fix it?

I have also read somewhere that you should not connect to the internet from
an administrator account, is this right?

I run Windows XP and have SP2 installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Touchstone.