adsl router

D_at_annyBoy
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:55:14 +0700

any web sites where I can learn to set up security for my wireless adsl
router?
tia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A home computer is a forensic evidence room
    ... A security plan that first covers recovery, and data protection is key. ... Anyone within range of your wireless transmission could connect to your network and use it or capture your computing sessions. ... reset the wireless router to factory: press and hold reset 20 seconds. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • RE: Cant enter 2 XP machines into a Workgroup
    ... Firewalls like NIS modify Windows own security files. ... If a comsumer level router like those of Linksys and Netgear ...
  • Re: Wireless intrusion - WPA and TKIP cracked with ease
    ... model number of ALL your wireless hardware. ... unpatched security holes in your unspecified router and firmware. ... protocols to select, but on a different page, had an encryption on/off ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • RE: Cant enter 2 XP machines into a Workgroup
    ... I had my XP Home machine hard ... Firewalls like NIS modify Windows own security files. ... If a comsumer level router like those of Linksys and Netgear ...
  • Re: Cisco VPN AIM: is really needed for me?
    ... offloads the encryption and the only benefit is lower CPU utilization. ... As far as security goes, the 2600 series is supported on 12.4 code, ... IOS 12.4ADV SECURITY ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)