RE: Please recommend a FREE trojan killer software, thank you.

From: MAP (MAP_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:33:01 -0700

"joyce" wrote:

> I can not find any freeware of trojan killer. Please
> recommend one. Thank you.

For a online scan.
http://www.windowsecurity.com/trojanscan/

Free 30 day trial
http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/
NOTE: You will have to manually update this during the trial period, auto
update is disabled.Read the help files.

This one is free but it only scans for some 450-500 most common trojans
the TDS-3 scans for over 37,000 trojans.
asquared2 "Trojan Remover" - http://www.emsisoft.com/en/

Also many types of spyware are trojans,Ad-Aware and Spybot can detect this
type and there free.

Sometimes,when you remove malware it will stop your TCP/IP
stack from working (Internet connection).
Winsock or LSP-fix will correct the problem,Download first.
Note to anyone using NOD32 Anti-Virus software,Do Not delete the
"imon.dll" this fix reports,That is your e/mail scanning engine.

LSP-fix- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
Spybot S&D - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
CWS Smart Killer- http://www.safer-networking.org/minifiles.html

About Buster- http://www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html
Ad-Aware SE - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
CWShredder - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4086.html
Hijack this - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html
SpywareBlaster - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
SpywareGuard - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html
WinPatrol - http://winpatrol.com
BHODemon - http://pcworld.com/downloads/file_download.asp?fid=23611&fileidx=1
Bazooka -http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html
asquared2 "Trojan Remover" - http://www.emsisoft.com/en/
Sygate Firewall- http://smb.sygate.com/download_buy.htm
NOD32Anti-Virus Free 30 day trial
 http://nod32.com/download/trial.htm

A link for free online virus and trojan scanners.
http://virusall.com/downscan.html

A listing of BHO's
http://www.spywaredata.com/bho.php?current_page=0

To see if that freeware program you are about to inststall
is infested with spyware check it out first at this link.
http://www.spychecker.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: porno sites do not let me sailing internet
    ... Must probably your computer contains spyware or/and Trojans. ... A quick online check for adware, spyware, hijackers and other nasties: ... > using my computer, they take control over my keyboard, i ...
  • Re: porno sites do not let me sailing internet
    ... Must probably your computer contains spyware or/and Trojans. ... A quick online check for adware, spyware, hijackers and other nasties: ... > using my computer, they take control over my keyboard, i ...
  • Re: is it legal?
    ... computers in the world have spyware, trojans, keyloggers .. ... so 1 in 3 online poker players are at risk of having their online back roll stolen, how do you like your odds? ... receive, or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State in which the bet or wager is initiated, received, or otherwise made. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)