.Net framework 1.1 sp1 and gdiplus

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:48:15 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. However I wanted to know whether the
sp1 of .Net 1.1 framework redistributable takes care of
this issue. I mean by asking our clients to install the
sp1 will solve the gdiplus issue as well. Or the fix that
microsoft has given on their site will have to be
installed regardless of whether the sp1 is installed or
not.

Thanks,
Sanjay Limaye

link