.Net framework 1.1 sp1 and gdiplus

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:48:15 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. However I wanted to know whether the
sp1 of .Net 1.1 framework redistributable takes care of
this issue. I mean by asking our clients to install the
sp1 will solve the gdiplus issue as well. Or the fix that
microsoft has given on their site will have to be
installed regardless of whether the sp1 is installed or
not.

Thanks,
Sanjay Limaye

link
>>to download the gdiplus patch as given in the page
>>mentioned above.
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Sanjay Limaye
>>.
>>
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need to repair or reinstall IE6
    ... The WinSock XP Fix got the browser working again, ... > Hi Bob - Download and run WinSock XP Fix 1.2 from here: ... > malware garbage from your System Restore backups after you've cleaned up. ... > install malware) Keep it UPDATED. ...
  • Re: Vista Service Pack 1 has crashed IE8.
    ... Tried to download earlier versions... ... I am no longer using Internet Explorer (IE8); ... Clean boot the machine and unisstall SP1. ... Clean boot again and install SP1, ...
  • Re: Vista Service Pack 1 has crashed IE8.
    ... Tried to download earlier versions... ... I am no longer using Internet Explorer (IE8); ... Clean boot the machine and unisstall SP1. ... Clean boot again and install SP1, ...
  • Re: NET Framework 3.5 SP1?
    ... can apparently download either. ... turned on it will direct you to install the SP1, and if you don't (and I ... Windows Update, and then you're getting "new layers" of the .NET stack. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: KB110806 installation failure again
    ... make is to go over the installation logs of SP1: ... and what prerequisite components were already installed on the system prior to running .NET Framework ... I click to install and after it completes the download it comes back wit he ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)