Re: 832332 (MS04-028)

From: Richard Threlkeld (MVP)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:00:54 -0700

Hi,

    You'll need to configure ohotfix.ini to make Office Updates install
silently. See
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/office/xp/all/reskit/en-us/ohotfix.mspx
for more help.

--
Richard Threlkeld
Microsoft MVP - SMS
"Tony" <towong@siebel.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
>I have wrestling with the getting the Office patch (MS04-028) to install
> silently but to no avail.
> The flag I used was "/q:a /r:n" but there it popped up a "Finish
> Installation" windows at the end prompting a click on the "OK" button.
> Anybody has any luck?
>
> --
> Remove ".NOSPAM" from email address to reply

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 832332 (MS04-028)
    ... "Tony" wrote in message ... >I have wrestling with the getting the Office patch to install ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: 832332 (MS04-028)
    ... "Tony" wrote in message ... >I have wrestling with the getting the Office patch to install ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Re: SP2 Troubles
    ... Also Tony, posting your address and phone number on a public usenet forum, ... This is not a Microsoft supported tech site, ... Windows Update will not install because ... >> support and they are closed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: CUPS and RHEL AS4
    ... Tony wrote: ... can install the cups-lpd rpm and hopefully resolve this issue; ... the programmers are quite good at addressing issues for us but right ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Emachine/XP Home Edition Problems