Re: If I don't install SP2, is my OS secure?

From: Michael Stevens (mstevens_at_bogusmvps.org)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 02:58:02 -0700

ken wrote:
> Hi,all
> SP2 caused some problem of windowsupdate, so I
> uninstalled it. I have installed all the patches and
> update program for XP. Is my OS secure without SP2?

Probably, but you have to be very dilligent and aware of new updates.
Did you do a proper prep of your system before applying the SP2 update? If
not do some research and try it again after prepping the system.
See the link in my signature for some SP2 links.

--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com