Hotmail VS Hushmail (the security level of webmail)

From: lion (
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 02:16:56 -0700

Both of the email service provide SSL login and send
unencrypted email. But there is difference between them.
After I logon to, the SSL still remains. It
ensures the webpage of my emails can be encrypted after
being downloaded. But after I logon to, the
SSL disappear.
Can I say that the security level of is
higher than

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to Implement a Single Logon Across Multiple Web Servers
    ... you cannot have a 'single logon' accros the network. ... There is a 'trick' to workaround the SSL + CPU stress. ... For SSL encryption, ... exist hardware based encrypters that you 'store' before IIS. ...
  • Re: SSL versus logon
    ... ....even you cannot see the yellow icon (cannot remember ... the english word for it) when you send the logon ... >SSL is established before username and password is sent. ... >and will not allow insecure connection. ...
  • Re: OWA Login
    ... But you must have SSL. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of ... By default it seems that the logon ...
  • Re: OWA Logon (webpage form)
    ... traffic and then redirects it to the logon page. ... So we do need to configure SSL on the Web Site in Internet Services Manager, ... There is a ton of great info there, but I really like the webcasts found ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ...
  • SSL Question
    ... I use Forms authentication to ensure that users login prior to accessing any ... When they get redirected to the logon page I would like to know if an SSL ...