Computers got Hacked?? Please Help!!!

From: itsupport (itsupport_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/19/04

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:23:03 -0700

I'm sorry if this is not the right forum to post this.

2 days ago, something strange has happened to our work computers. It
happened to our windows 2003 server and several other users' pcs (win2K and
win XP). cmd.exe window will pop up but no scripts is shown. Then, IE will be
opened by itself and goes to websites like rotten.com showing gross pics,
google and etc. Also, sometimes Solitaire, Calculator, My Documents will be
opened too. This happends randomly throughout the day.

I've checked the firewall logs, ran spybot,adware and virus scans. But
couldn't detect anything. Searched on google for similar incident, but didn't
find anything either:(

Please help as I'm clueless of what to do next in order to get rid of this
prob! I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
KH