Mnsappau.exe

From: Lou (Lou_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/18/04

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 04:49:08 -0700

My firewall keeps prompting me to block or permit msnappau.exe which is
attempting to access my comp. Anyone know what it is???

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Firewall trouble
    ... 90 permit icmp any host xxx.xxx.xxx.89 echo-reply ... ip inspect name firewall pop3 ... ip access-group ACL.permit.outbound ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Win XP ICF - permit all traffic from one IP address?
    ... The firewall doesnt affect IPX traffic, ... > and connect directly to the Internet via a DSL ... > Now I would really like to have Internet Connection ... > way to add the equivalent of a "PERMIT ALL FROM IP ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Problem with Windows XP, Norton Internet Security 2007 or Word
    ... Open NIS, go to the FIREWALL. ... Click on the PROGRAMS tab & give WINWORD.EXE ... 'Permit Always' access. ... Then, download and install Avast! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Network Path Not Found
    ... XP Pro, Comp A 32bit, Comp B 64 bit. ... What flavor are the XP machines, ... Check your firewall settings to make sure the IP of the machine is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • LSASS Problem
    ... start, run, type cmd to go into DOS..next time your comp ... getting the LSASS shutdown error. ... I have a firewall ... There are no programs running with the _up.exe or skynet ...