Re: hackers

From: Shenan Stanley (news_helper_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 09/18/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:47:25 -0500

spooky boo wrote:
> sum1 has hacked my bros account n changed his qouestion n he cant get
> on

Someone has stolen your grammar and spelling skills, I would check into that
first - it may be the same person!

Perhaps you should explain what account you are talking about. DO you have
any ideas how many accounts you could be talking about? Hundreds..
Thousands.

If it is Hotmail/MSN and you are not paying money - better just get a new
account.

--
<- Shenan ->
responsible for your actions/problems/solutions.   Know what you are

  • Administrator cant logon to his domain workstation as administrator
    ... My workstation fell out of the domain and I cant get it back in! ... Then I noticed it would not logon when rebooted. ... The administrator cant login to his own account ... No domain computers can get to me, ...
  • Re: BIG problem Help needed bad
    ... >>You need to logon as administrator to change it (what'd ... >>>I changed my account from administrator to limited while ... >>> cant change accounts or rights or add a new one. ... > or go to safe mode by hitting f8, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • administrator denied access to system manager
    ... accidentally changed the permissions on the ... administrator account to deny full access in the exchange organisation. ... get access to that security tab, even with the reg hack for that user. ... cant undo the damage. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: recieving email
    ... i have tried contacting ntl but there technical support line is always busy ... >> yet i no that email is being sent because i have used my hotmail account ... >> sending me emails aswell and i cant get them. ... >> sending email. ...
  • Big problem help
    ... I changed my account from administrator to limited while ... cant change accounts or rights or add a new one. ...