Re: Client Authentication in IE

From: Miha Pihler (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:31:09 +0200

Hi,

Can you provide some additional information? What CA server did you setup?
Windows 2000 or Windows 2003? Is this standalone setup or enterprise setup?
Which template do you use on CA to issue user certificate? What purposes do
you see in the certificate?

certificate templates http://freeweb.siol.net/mpihler/templates.jpg
certificate purposes http://freeweb.siol.net/mpihler/certpurpose.jpg

Mike