windowspatch.com

From: trish (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:40:42 -0700

I keep getting a pop up that wants me to go to
windowspatch.com b/c my comp. has been affected by
something or another. Is this a legitimate website for
Microsoft or a virus?

Relevant Pages

  • username set to default not my real, admin name...
    ... I just got a new comp at work (XP Pro) after having used XP Home on my old ... administrator & sole user on both computers, ... So I hope someone can help me b/c this is driving me crazy & making ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • it wont start!
    ... my comp won't start b/c it says ... email me the asnswer or post it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)