Re: SUS - Missing KB873374 (GDI+ Detection Tool)??

From: Miha Pihler (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:37:33 +0200

Hi,

SUS guys have their own newsgroup microsoft.public.softwareupdatesvcs. Best
thing you can do is post there or check if anyone else is having this
problem and if fix was already posted.

Mike

"Carpadum" <Carpadum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are having the same problem. If you look in the Sync log, you will see
> that the update was removed last night. Not sure why this has happened.
> MS...please provide us with some details on this.
>
> "Tony" wrote:
>
> > We use the latest version of SUS. I approved the KB873374
> > update yesterday. I was receiving many complaints from
> > users about the dialog ("The software tool did not detect
> > any Microsoft Office, Microsoft Picture It!, or
> > Microsoft .NET framework software on your computer that
> > is vulnerable to the GDI+ Graphics Component security
> > vulnerability") so I went into SUS to unapprove it.
> > Unfortunately I cannot find the update listed anywhere!
> > Has anyone else had this problem?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook 2010 beta
    ... Outlook locks up and I have to restart or shut it down completely. ... How can I fix this? ... This newsgroup discusses the released versions. ... Microsoft Office 2010 forums ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Permission'> there is a Note: ... available only in 2007 Microsoft Office Ultimate, ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Microsoft Office Enterprise, ... If you are not using the above described edition, the 'Restrict permission' is not availabe. ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: Failed security installations
    ... The fix for error 8007066F ... updates, but I also got error code 1643 for all other updates. ... I also downloaded Windows Installer 4.5 ... Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: How do I remove a document from the Recent Documents list?
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... Microsoft Office MVP ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)