MS04-028 SXS.dll

From: ballen (ballen_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:29:10 -0700

I have a question about the recent security patch, MS04-028, that was
released yesterday. The question is the following. We are running XP SP1
systems and before I ran this update I verified file Sxs.dll version and
date. While doing this I found the following version info:
5.1.2600.1515 (xpsp2.040410-0905)
My question is this due to the previous IE 6.0 SP1 cum patch, MS04-025 or
from another patch? Also since this is a newer version than MS04-028 this
file will not be updated which I verified by running the patch on another
system. Is this a known issue? Thanks for your help and have a good one.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: floating check boxes on web pages
    ... SP1 is what puts the export as web on your menu. ... > patch, I realize that is what it is called, but when I ... > you want me to send the Publisher file for you to review - ... >>> website file or just the two form control pages -- the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Exchange Server SP1 and Monitoring Reports: How do I get rid of SP1?
    ... Microsoft is working on a patch to fix what was broken when the ... Exchange SP1 is installed on SBS2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: MSExchangeAL Fehlermeldung???
    ... > Store Patch Installation schon den Patch nur für das 8331 Problem ... Am Besten einfach das SP1 drüberbügeln. ... Sonst war immer eine wirklich brauchbare Fix-Liste dabei, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-058
    ... fix is included in Windows XP Service Pack 1 and Internet Explorer 6.0 ... > I agree completely--the fact that IE6 SP1 contains this patch shouldn't be ... >> the caveat about SP1 was totally buried on the bulletin page. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Update-Rollup teilweise deinstallierbar
    ... Falls du mit SRP1 SP1 meinst: Mir ist trotzdem voriges Jahr dieser Patch ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)