RE: has hotmail been hacked?

From: jdraizin (jdraizin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/15/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:00:14 -0700

i get one when logging in once and never get a pop-up
again until i clear cookies, temp internet files, etc.;
this cycle still continues to this day.

blocker enabled.

>"Paula I. Dare" wrote:

they
>> way I did when using Hotmail (whose account I've since
>> cancelled, thank God).
>>
>> I did visit Hotmail just now and it seems fine. If it
is
>> acting up, it's not because someone "hacked" into it.
It's
>> a little hiccup; give it a few minutes or a day and
then
>> you will be able to access their mediocre email
services.

>> This posting is provided with certain warranties and
does
>> confers rights to you. For details on what your rights
>> are, send reply to me here.
>>
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AARP / Aetna adware mailicious pop-up
    ... over the the inbox function buttons, preventing the use of the account. ... I agree that the placement of the popups is obnoxious. ... the AARP ads. ... create ill will for AARP and for Hotmail. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Hotmail vs Yahoo
    ... >> I've not seen any popups while i've been using hotmail. ... > shows a pop up being killed when logging in to hotmail to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Hotmail vs Yahoo
    ... >I've not seen any popups while i've been using hotmail. ... shows a pop up being killed when logging in to hotmail to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • has hotmail been hacked?
    ... I don't use Hotmail since ... I don't get pop-ups in Yahoo! ... confers rights to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: has hotmail been hacked?
    ... I don't get popups from Hotmail and I do not have a popup blocker enabled. ... "Paula I. Dare" wrote: ... I don't get pop-ups in Yahoo! ... > confers rights to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)