Re: making a folder truly private and unsearchable

From: Bob (bobstephens1972_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:49:00 -0700

Windows 2000.

name
>> it would hide it but that didn't work. Can anyone out
>> there help me out?
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ntldr error....help??
    ... That is the correct location for the NTLDR file. ... windows just fine. ... and not in the windows forlder, system folder or i386 folder where they ... ju.c meant the drive where the Windows operating system ...
  • Re: recover compacted folders
    ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Lost Emails Information During "Compacting" of Folders
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: downloading messages
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: Recovering messages failed!!
    ... Importing Outlook Express 6 messages from storage folder comes up with the ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...