Re: making a folder truly private and unsearchable

From: Bob (bobstephens1972_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:49:00 -0700

Windows 2000.

name
>> it would hide it but that didn't work. Can anyone out
>> there help me out?
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ntldr error....help??
    ... That is the correct location for the NTLDR file. ... windows just fine. ... and not in the windows forlder, system folder or i386 folder where they ... ju.c meant the drive where the Windows operating system ...
  • Re: recover compacted folders
    ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • RE: My documents folder is private and cannot be migrated error
    ... Firstly please make sure the subfolders of my document are not private. ... this issue even if the Documents and Settings\UserName folder is not marked ... quit the Windows Small Business Server Network ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: inbox mostly not open
    ... messages to another folder. ... > When I open Outlook Express it's open automatikly the Inbox. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... themselves (if you have the latest security updates from Windows Update) ...
  • Re: OE & SP2 missing Local Folders
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...