RE: New computer - Internet Connection problem.

From: Rho_1r (Rho_1r_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:51:09 -0700

make sure your all "green light" for cable connections ,as to virus , get a
second opinion, panda software has free online virsus scanner, it found 3
virsus my paid one didnt and then cleaned the infestation.
                               Rho_1r

"Shalyn" wrote:

> We just recently got Shaw Cable internet connection. The connection
> disconnects frequently and it's probably a virus however I can't find
> anything when I run virus scan...Can anyone help?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot go to Add/Remove Program in Control Panel
    ... I have never used Panda software before, ... AND I can't install or uninstall new ... Then, it doesn't work anymore. ... But my virus program couldn't find any. ...
  • Virus
    ... How can I remove the virus. ... Norton Anti-Virus and Panda Software says I have no ... viruses on my system. ...
  • Re: Virus Downloader Trojan ieloader.dll
    ... >Yesterday I cleaned a customers Trj/downloader.gk virus with Panda software ... I found no reference to it at other AV sites. ... >> Cant get it out with AVG as it says, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Virus Downloader Trojan ieloader.dll
    ... >Yesterday I cleaned a customers Trj/downloader.gk virus with Panda software ... I found no reference to it at other AV sites. ... >> Cant get it out with AVG as it says, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)