Re: Help w/ registry error when installing Norton Anti-Virus

From: James P (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:20:24 -0700

I also checked my NAV 2003 CD for this file, however it's
not located on my CD.

James

>should be easy enough, however, to compare the file size
etc with a
>known-good example, perhaps on the install CD-ROM? On my
system a similar
>file does exist with a size of 235,744B but my file does
have the proper
>identification information and certificate revealed when
I look at
>properties. This is using the 2003 version of NAV BTW.
>--
>John McGaw
>[Knoxville, TN, USA]
>
>Return address will not work. Please
>reply in group or through my website:
>http://johnmcgaw.com
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help w/ registry error when installing Norton Anti-Virus
    ... tried deleting the file and it gives me this error. ... "Cannot delete SAVRT: ... install NAV 2003 Properly? ... have the proper ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: set two div to same height?
    ... You can trim the design back to just two columns if desired. ... the nav col is shorter than content col. ... one finds a surprisingly big change in the website ... then, needless to say, one needs to use other tactics. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Activex and norton antivirus
    ... I was on this website when I received the messages from NAV and IE Activex. ... > That's another reason for running cleanups in Safe Mode. ...
  • Re: correct use of title html code ?
    ... be used to give pages meaningful names that appear on nav ... For the home page, it just needs to be the title of the website, eg ... "Budgies R Us". ... search engine, when they're retrieving it from their favourites list, ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: Loosing Navigation structure
    ... I am loosing the navigation bars on the new pages that I ... I created a website using Front Page 2003's template. ... The template had a built in nav structure. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)