Clearing Search History

From: Andrea (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:00:27 -0700

I would like to delete my search history so that when
using a search engine (ie. Google) my list of previous
searches will not pop up. Can somebody PLEASE help me?
Thank you!!

Andrea.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dark Week Time Killer: May We See ...
    ... of a Search History option. ... What *does* happen each time I do a Google search, is that as soon as I type in the first letter, everything I've previously searched beginning with that letter appears in a drop down box. ... the search history is a function of your browser. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Stiebler rucksacs
    ... It's Bavarian slang for knickers. ... Or are YOU kidding me? ... Google image search will prove my point (. ... search history from that IP address. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Removing Google history with IE6
    ... When I remove the browsers history, the search history on the Google ... "How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6". ... Windows Internet Explorer, ...
  • Re: Removing Google history with IE6
    ... Using IE6 I have the following question: ... When I remove the browsers history, the search history on the Google page is ...
  • Re: Clear Google Search History
    ... To Clear Google Toolbar History ... Click on the Google logo to access the drop down menu. ... Search History option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)