Re: should these be connecting to the internet?

From: Phillip Windell (_at_.)
Date: 09/10/04

    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:20:34 -0500

    Not sure about #1,...all the rest,...NO.

    --
    Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
    www.wandtv.com
    "Mike Henley" <mnhenley@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Hi... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the
    > following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet
    > or/and the "trusted" zone
    >
    > 1. LSA Shell (export version)
    > 2. Windows NT Logon Application
    > 3. Userinit Logon Application
    > 4. Microsoft File and Printer Sharing
    > 5. Kerio pesronal firewall GUI
    >
    > I'm using windows xp sp2 on a single home machine. Thanks

    • should these be connecting to the internet?
      ... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the ... following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet ... Userinit Logon Application ... I'm using windows xp sp2 on a single home machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Recommendations for a free Win2000 firewall?
      ... Windows 2000 with updates. ... Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.5 ... protecting a personal computer against hacker attacks and data leaks. ... low-level driver loaded into the system kernel. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Re: I cant access anything in control panel,please help Im desperate
      ... > the spam with mailwasher,so I think that I picked up those worms while ... > Kerio personal firewall. ... these utilities may have better luck in Safe Mode ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ...
    • Re: looking for a firewall
      ... > wondering which firewalls are compatible with windows xp home sp2 and avast ... I use the free version of Kerio personal firewall with avast! ... windows xp sp2 on my laptop. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Kerio Personal Firewall
      ... i've installed kerio personal firewall on my windows 2000 professional pc. ... It works good, but sometimes when i try to open firewall status windows, a ... driver - error: 234 ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)