Re: Annoying software install

From: Phillip Windell (_at_.)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:02:07 -0500

I guess it is because I don't know the answer to the other questions,
unfortunately :-) I try to just stick to the questions I feel I can
contribute to.

I also try to anylize the questions to see what is really needed, rather
than what they might be asking for. Sometime what people ask for isn't what
they need or the method they want help with isn't the right method to use to
start with. ...and sometimes they get mad that I approach it that
way...it's the way it goes I guess.

--
Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
www.wandtv.com