should these be connecting to the internet?

From: Mike Henley (mnhenley_at_msn.com)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: 9 Sep 2004 16:50:13 -0700

Hi... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the
following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet
or/and the "trusted" zone

1. LSA Shell (export version)
2. Windows NT Logon Application
3. Userinit Logon Application
4. Microsoft File and Printer Sharing
5. Kerio pesronal firewall GUI

I'm using windows xp sp2 on a single home machine. Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • RE: should these be connecting to the internet?
    ... > following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet ... Windows NT Logon Application ... Userinit Logon Application ... Microsoft File and Printer Sharing ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: should these be connecting to the internet?
    ... "Mike Henley" wrote in message ... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the ... Windows NT Logon Application ... Userinit Logon Application ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: restrict access to the internet after certain time
    ... Kerio Personal Firewall will allow you to have a rule that restricts ... >I have Windows XP and Windows 2000 connected together. ... >restrict them from accessing the internet after midnight. ...
  • Re: Recommendations for a free Win2000 firewall?
    ... Windows 2000 with updates. ... Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.5 ... protecting a personal computer against hacker attacks and data leaks. ... low-level driver loaded into the system kernel. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: I cant access anything in control panel,please help Im desperate
    ... > the spam with mailwasher,so I think that I picked up those worms while ... > Kerio personal firewall. ... these utilities may have better luck in Safe Mode ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ...