Re: secure sights

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:27:05 -0400

Hi - what version of IE, presuming you're using it? What errors do you get?
What OS version?

Note: it's sites, not sights, unless you mean you're looking at them!

ddub84 wrote:
> How do I get into a secure websight (paying for and
> accessing previous accounts)? My pc crashed and it won't
> let me into secure sights any longer. I've checked all
> the internet tools and just can't seem to find the prob...

Relevant Pages

  • IE only gets half the pics
    ... Hey Guys & Gals some times when I am on IE sights some times I only get half ... the pics specially in ebay. ... Is it a prob with my setting or prob with the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: IE only gets half the pics
    ... to jimmy s wrote: ... the pics specially in ebay. ... Is it a prob with my setting or prob with the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)