Re: Status Unknown?

From: Torgeir Bakken \(MVP\) (Torgeir.Bakken-spam_at_hydro.com)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:08:32 +0200

loony_bin2003@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have this whole Norton Security thing and my Security
> Center tells me that the status of my antivirus
> is "unknown". I checked my Norton thing and everything
> is ok. Can anyone tell me what is going on in plain
> english, please?
Hi

Information about NAV and SP2 here:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/support_doc.html

For Norton 2004 products:

After installing XP Service Pack 2, the message "Your computer might
be at risk . . . " appears
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2004070814522613?OpenDocument&tpre=&csm=no&src=con_web_nam

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

  • Re: Javaxcript Problems
    ... "Daave" wrote: ... The security level is "medium-high". ... Active Scripting: "Enable" ... Webroot Antivirus with Antispyware and Webroot Desktop Firewall. ...
  • Re: determine the media language
    ... > with either english or french versions of the media. ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
  • Re: Eroor 0x80244010
    ... > I have registered all MSXML files. ... Unless you have installed Windows XP SP2, ... for English OS). ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP SP2 Keeps giving me Firewall status Unkown", tried to turn
    ... i have a similar problem but with norton .the security center keep telling me ... -make sure that u installed antivirus program is set to date.... ... > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Printing using CUPS
    ... *LanguageVersion: English ... *cupsManualCopies: false ... but only as a generic B/W printer. ... enough to figure out the scripting to change it to work correctly. ...
    (freebsd-questions)