Re: Hotmail password

From: N. Miller (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/08/04

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:48:04 -0700

In article <7c7d01c49548$251fc700$a301280a@phx.gbl>, Shane says...

> Someone changed my hotmail passowrd.I was able to reset
> my password and change the secrt question,but is there a
> way to know who done it?

Not easily. Not without the cooperation of MSN Hotmail. My suggestion would
be not to worry about who did it; and worry, instead, about how it was done.
You are doing something insecure if you lost your account to a password
thief.

--
Norman
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

Relevant Pages

  • Re: gooood
    ... If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, ... In the name of Vince, Shane and HHH, A six man! ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Can HHH/Steph be circumvented?
    ... Regardless of what you feel about Vince, Shane, ... Stephanie and Trips there are more important things to worry about. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)