Re: is there any way to do that?!!

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 09/08/04

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:52:25 -0400

Reem wrote:
> hi ,
> i am using NTFS and i thought it is the best ..am i wrong?!!

NTFS is best, yes.
Make sure you have set up a good password, including for the default admin
account.

> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:
>
>> Reem wrote:
>>> hi Russell,
>>> i have got a password and i cahnge it every time I access in my
>>> computer but in some way it is not working i dont know how some one
>>> enter to my comuter via my account but it is happen ...what i do??
>>> is there any way..
>>
>> What makes you think someone else is gaining access to your
>> computer? Who else might know your password? Does anyone else know
>> the default admin password (you did set one, right??) on the PC? Are
>> you using NTFS instead of FAT32 for your disk(s)? You can't secure
>> FAT32 at all, really.

Relevant Pages

  • Reformatting External hard drive from NTFS to FAT32
    ... reformat the drive to FAT32 but after reformatting it has remained at NTFS. ... the Admin password you will see a ... Note the letter designation of the drive you want to format. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Password Recovery
    ... I forgot my admin password of 2000 server. ... the partition ... is NTFS. ... so i cant login to my computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: hack nt password with ntfs partion???
    ... > is it possible to change the admin password or any other user password ... > in dos when it has the ntfs partion?i have access to just dos.thanks ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • hack nt password with ntfs partion???
    ... is it possible to change the admin password or any other user password ... in dos when it has the ntfs partion?i have access to just dos.thanks ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: NTFS and Dos
    ... You know much more about fixing FAT32 than I do. ... write to an NTFS file system. ... >Several utilities and tools can see Long File Names from DOS or DOS ... Three types of LFN support: ...