blocked attachments

From: Rick (hymanfamilyDELETE_at_optonline.net)
Date: 09/06/04

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:32:28 -0700

I keep getting a message in Outlook Express that "OE
removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your
mail..." I am simply trying to attach a picture from my
digital camera. Does anyone know how to stop this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: difficulty opening e-mail attatchments
    ... Outlook Express removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your ... Go to OE tools, options, security. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Internet Explorer 6 service pack
    ... Load up Outlook Express and remove,if it's there,the tick against 'When Outlook Express starts, go directly to my Inbox'. ... Click on INBOX then right-click an empty bit of the TOOLBAR and click on CUSTOMIZE and find the icon called PREVIEW and double-click it to add it to the TOOLBAR. ... > removed access to unsafe attachments. ...
  • Re: retrieving a blocked attachment - HELP
    ... > A sender, known to me, sent an attachment and I got the ... > message from Outlook Express that it had "removed access ... > because of unsafe attachments." ...
  • Lost Address Book, Blocked Attachments
    ... Yahoo mail, since they are just copies of one another.) ... paper clip) and it says "OE Removed Access to Following ... Unsafe Attachments." ... I have Windows XP and Outlook Express 6.0 Many thanks. ...
  • Re: unsafe attachments, whats this?
    ... feature that changes the configuration without asking. ... Mickeysoft's Office Suite with Outlook but it doesn't do newsgroups so I use ... > Ask in a newsgroup for Outlook Express (which used to be called Internet ... Blocking potentially unsafe attachments is a security measure, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)