Re: Any good idea's for a Pop-Up blocker for Win NT4 and Win 2000 Pro ?

From: lllusion (
Date: 09/06/04

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:27:14 +0200

In article <u0rf1drkEHA.3788@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
nowhere@inparticu.lar says...
> Google Toolbar is free and has a good reputation. Popup blocking requires
> presence of ie 5.5+ but it does work with 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP.

"The very belief that violence is unavoidable
is a root cause of violence."
Samdhong Rinpoche
1st Democratically Elected Chairman of the
Tibetan Cabinet-in-Exile

Relevant Pages

  • Re: very important for your life
    ... acknowledge that Islam has a reputation for violence because it has earned ... I find on almost every page something hateful about Jews, ... their preachers use this text to preach from? ...
  • Re: "Black" or "black"
    ... champion and quite an imposing young man-- ... a person who is famous for and takes pride in his ... reputation for violence is not someone I care to talk to on any ...